The success of the WiredSonoma Shared Workspace project will depend on how well we come together as a community to make it a reality and to facilitate its operation. Therefore, we're creating this thread as a place to post a need for the space. Needs might include the donation of a physical item or someone's talents or time.
Our first need was met by Garry Baker who volunteered many hours to address our space-planning and permit process needs. Thank you, Garry.
Below is a list of services we need and hoping to find either through donation or at a reduced rate:
- An electrician
- Carpet installation
- Color consultant (otherwise, we'll pick the best paint colors we can).
- A/V installation in conference rooms.
- Cubical installation
- Someone to source and install a reservation system (see Chip).
General Help including people willing to help with:
- Painting preparation
- Post construction cleanup
- Paint brushes, rollers, etc. (loan)
- Ladders (loan)
- Cleaning supplies
- General break-room supplies (coffee, tea, cups, etc)
Stay tuned as we post more items or tasks to our wish list.