Advancing the understanding and utilization of technology in Sonoma Valley.
Time: March 1, 2010 from 1pm to 3:30pm
Location: Meritage Resort Napa
Website or Map: http://luxesf.eventbrite.com
Event Type: networking, business, development, education
Organized By: Laura Wegner
Latest Activity: Feb 16, 2010
To domestic and international travelers, The North Bay carries an undeniable appeal and mystique. Why then don’t more of them visit? And if they do, why aren’t they visiting you?
In this compelling, informative and highly-interactive presentation, a panel comprised of experts who live their working lives successfully marketing to the region’s visitors, (your customers), share their wisdom and secrets for attracting and capturing a greater share of North Bay Area visitors and their spending dollars. You will learn about:
- The characteristics of “experiential” marketing and why it’s the in-demand component and # 1 priority of any destination tourism marketing effort
- Who are the “new” tourists and travelers? How do they think, what do they desire, how do they choose and how do they spend their traveling dollars?
- What are the emerging traveler niches and how should your marketing efforts be customized to each?
- Where are you leaving tourism dollars on the table and how can you reclaim them?
- What are the current “best practices” in destination marketing? Who’s doing it well, and why?
Joe D’Alessandro, President & CEO, San Francisco Convention & Visitors Bureau
Michael Palmer, General Manager, The Meritage Resort and Spa
Linda Viviani, Founder & CEO, Viviani, Inc
Chris Lehtonen, Managing Director, Groove11
Meet Andy Erickson & Marco DiGiulio, 2 of of wine country's master winemakers, as we feature Lookout Ridge Winery. Where acclaimed winemakers bring their passion and talent to draw attention to the Wine for Wheelchairs Program. Changing a life one Wheelchair at a time. (www.lookoutridge.com)
Sponsors: Groove11, Lookout Ridge Winery, eWinery Solutions, Concierge Alliance of Napa Valley and the Meritage Resort & Spa.
This is the inaugural Napa event for The Luxury Marketing Council and is presented in partnership with Lily Creative Group.